Be a responsible internet-user
I want a change. So I made a different choice. I want to gain, learn more knowledge. So I choose to be a student. I want to be a professional. So I will not give up. And I promise. I'll give my best shot.
Wednesday, 19 September 2018
Be a responsible internet-user
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Few Details About Me
Hello guys... This is all about me... I live in a not so big and not so small house made by bamboo. This is my mother. And this is my ...

Yeah, also internet is a dangerous world if u don't know how to explore it. =)
ReplyDeleteyeah you're right. thank you.
DeleteYieehhh .. nakagawa na sya ...
ReplyDeletegood π
ReplyDeletenice.
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeletegaling
ReplyDeleteNakss! Badminton club yan!ππgaling
ReplyDeletesalamat ate ganda...
DeleteAng effort talagaa π
ReplyDeleteright
ReplyDeleteWow. Let us be a responsible user. πππ
ReplyDeletethanks po..
DeleteWell saidπ
ReplyDeletesalamat po..
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteExcellent job
ReplyDeleteNayzwan mikayyyπ❤️
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteWow. Galing. Galing. Sana mabasa yan ng mga internet user nowadays.
ReplyDeletesana nga po... salamat po.
DeleteCongrats. Sanay madaming kabataan ang makabasa nito.
ReplyDeletesalamat po...
DeleteLet us be aware na madaming uses ang internet and sana use it properly. Be responsible. Make sure na mabuti ang naiidudulot ng paggamit ng internet sa sarili at sa ibang tao.
ReplyDeletesalamat po ng marami..
DeleteKeep it up. Inspire many millennial students with this. ππ
ReplyDeletesure po.. thanks...
DeleteGodbless. Thanks for making it. We learn from it. ππ
ReplyDeletesalamat po...
DeleteVery nice..
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDelete"Be a HUMAN internet user."
ReplyDeleteOn point and should be practiced.
Wow. π§ Waiting for more inspiring ideas. π
ReplyDeleteGaling.Galing. ππ
ReplyDeleteNice idea π
ReplyDeleteπ― 100% Be a good & responsible human INTERNET user!
What you said literally represents the world we are now. This could help others to realize what they are doing. This is so true
ReplyDeleteGoodjob!
ReplyDeleteYou can be a responsible internet user by simply being HUMAN. :) Nice~
ReplyDeleteWow ππ
ReplyDeleteExcellent π
ReplyDeleteInspired more students.
ReplyDeleteGood job. ππ
ReplyDeleteMore moreeeee. π
ReplyDeleteGodbless and give more inspiring ideas... ππ
ReplyDeleteVery well said. Godblessππ
ReplyDelete